Welcome to GEO my WP’s Demo site.
This demo site showcases the integration between GEO my WP plugin and the BuddyX theme. GEO my WP
Using GEO my WP you can also create custom Members and Groups proximity search forms and mashup maps that match the style and look of the BuddyX theme and place them on any page using shortcodes.
Listed below are the theme and plugins that are being used on this demo site:
- BuddyX theme ( works with both the free and pro versions ) ( required ).
- GEO my WP core plugin ( required ).
- BuddyPress Members Directory Geolocation extension ( required for the integration with Members Directory page of BuddyBoss ).
- BuddyPress Groups Locator extension ( required for the integration with Groups Directory page of BuddyBoss ).
Check out some of the demo pages below ( you can also use the main menu to navigate ):
Logged In User
You can login here using the credentials below:
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
Once logged in, you can add and update your location using the Location Tab of GEO my WP and/or using the Location profile field. You can also add and update the location of your Groups using GEO my WP’s Location tab.
GEO my WP Proximity Search Forms And Mashup Maps
GEO my WP plugin comes with a built-in forms builder out of the box. You can use the form builder to create advanced proximity search forms and mashup maps for members, groups, and posts. You can then place those forms on any page using a shortcode.
Use the links below to see some of the forms and maps generated using GEO my WP’s form builder:
- Members AJAX Proximity Search Form
- Members Global Map
- Members Mashup Map
- Groups AJAX Proximity Search Form
- Groups Global Map
- Posts AJAX Search Form
- Posts Global Map
Additional GEO my WP Demo Pages:
- GEO my WP main demo site
- GEO my WP and BuddyBoss theme Integration
- GEO my WP and PeepSo plugin Integration